banner

Friday, January 28, 2011

Starting over

I wanted a fresh new start on this blog.

Something clean and "unbusy".

I'm not even going to combine this with my old blog in order to keep everything.

This is a nice clean start.

This blog will continue to follow my adventures with Cystic Fibrosis and my family life.

I will be going private eventually, but for right now I will leave it public, then those of you who want to follow will be receiving an invitation.

Now...here is a hint of what I am looking forward to:



What do you think????

5 comments:

  1. I like the look of this blog - very fresh! Looking forward to following you here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know about this...I like the look and the fresh start theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I'm looking forward to seeing those beautiful flowers too! I guess I'd rather be sick now than when it's nice out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pictures!! Where is Spring??! haha SO impressed you made your wedding cake!! I'd love to see all your wedding shots, maybe a future post???

    ReplyDelete

I just love it when you leave me comments because it shows me that you are thinking of me and reading my blog. Thanks for being a part of my life!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools