Okay, I'm using a Bible song to reference a snake...
Ryan lost a 4 ft. 4 inch chicken snake in our house several weeks ago. We had turned the house inside out, looking for it and had finally decided that it must have found it's way outside.
It didn't. This afternoon I was taking a nap when I heard "Mom, I found it! I found the snake!". He found it in the hallway right outside my bedroom door. It probably has been hanging out at the nearby washer and dryer.
I told Ryan to take it outside before it get's lost again. He did and then ran inside the house for bacon. He said it must be really hungry! In fear, it wound it's way up a tree outside Ryan's window. I have pictures of Ryan extricating it and holding it. If you're creeped out by snakes, you might not want to look further.
He was about to kiss it and I told him not to! Boys!
I was nearly inside when Ryan called me back. He got it wrapped around his arm and wanted me to take more pictures!
He just loves snakes!
Now "Ghost" is free in the outdoors! I don't know who is happier, the snake, or my husband!


Yeesh! The thought of that snake in the house is too much for me!
ReplyDeleteYou asked about the black squirrels - we seem to have one that hangs around every I've never seen more than one. Squirrels like our yard because we have lots of oak trees, which means lots of acorns!
ReplyDeleteAll I can come up with is EEEEEBY GEEEEEEBIES! No no no no no... no snakes for me thank you very much. Yikes. Found you on another blog and your name caught my eye. I raised an aspie son & survived! :) Your going from snake to bacon made me giggle because my son was the same way. From tears to cheers we used to say in my home. Hugs. Tammy
ReplyDelete