Every time I think about entering something on my blog I think "But I don't have any pictures." Somehow pictures make such difference! Well, I'll blog anyway....
It's hard to believe that our Summer Vacation is about over. School Summer Vacation, that is. (We haven't been on a "vacation" in years.) Here in the south school generally starts the first week in August. I just this AM ordered my curriculum! Nothing like waiting until the last minute, huh? But I didn't have the money, so I put it off. Now we'll just start when it comes. We're using an entirely different curriculum this year, so it will be interesting to see how it goes. I'm kind of excited about it!
Ryan went on his Youth Group Retreat to Panama City Beach, FL for a week, then the following week he went to a Christian camp, The Wilds, in Brevard, NC. This year his friend from the UK flew over and joined him. There was a lot of confusion involved in that. When Ryan checked in they had no record of his friend. But his friend showed up later and things got straightened out. I think they had him reg. at a branch camp in England since he lives in the UK. Anyway, they had a BLAST together and have so many stories to tell.
Oh, I do have a picture! Ryan peeling after the beach!
How thrilling, huh? Well, it's a picture!
Ryan came home with a cold, just like he did last year. And we all got it from him, just like last year.
I was already scheduled to start home IV's the following week, which was good. I'm one week into them and so far so good. Feel lousy from the cold, but not from the meds so far. Praise the Lord!
I'm continuining spending my spare time getting into Couponing. A great hobby where you actually SAVE money. Weird, when you think about it! When we got home from picking Ryan up at camp we found a bill for $2200 from the infusion company for LAST YEARS IV's!!! We freaked! They'd been waiting all of this time for my old insurance company to pay up.
So with paying off 2 hospital bills and now adding onto that $2200 Infusion bill, it's great to be able to save money in other areas like groceries. I feel like it gives me a little bit of control back.
Thank you, God!



Ryan must have been hurting with that burn. Glad the IV's are helping, but what a nasty bill!
ReplyDelete