banner

Monday, July 25, 2011

Favorites

For those of you who need to cut back on expenses and haven't gotten into couponing, here are some of my favorite sites.  I wanted to post their buttons - looks so much prettier! - but I can't igure out how to do that inside a post.

When you're on the blogs you can click to Follow on Facebook and that's the easiest way to stay up-to-date on exciting deals that come up each day.  Many have tutorial video's and other valuable information.  They often offer GiveAways and they tell you about Freebies that come available.

http://coupondivas.com/

http://thekrazycouponlady.com/

http://www.southernsavers.com/

http://www.debbiedoescoupons.com/

http://rebeccadavidsonextremecouponing.com/

http://savingandsharingforchrist.blogspot.com/

http://www.sweet2save.com/

http://www.raininghotcoupons.com/

And if you're on FB, "Like" Christine's Coupon Swap.  She doesn't have a blog page, but she's great for info and swapping your unused coupons for ones you need.

I've only been doing this for about 2 mos. now and I'm already saving at least $40/mo and I have more in stock than I had before.  Go figure!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this list! I'm finding that it's harder to save money while dieting. You have some I haven't seen so I'll be checking them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like hip2save too. Also stretchingabuck. My DIL has been doing this for several years and has taught me but I really don't do much shopping anymore...too tiring! I have her get me some deals. I also do some groupons. It is fun to save money, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete

I just love it when you leave me comments because it shows me that you are thinking of me and reading my blog. Thanks for being a part of my life!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools