(He says that baby snow leopard isn't as sweet and cute as he appears! He tried to swipe and claw Ryan!)
Remember Sydney, the camel, who kicked Ryan in the head and knocked him out the other week?
Well, Wednesday he kicked the zoo keeper and broke his arm. Ryan said you could hear the crunch and it was really gross!
Then Ryan was in the Gift Shop with the head zoo keeper and manager, Kirk. Kirk saw a guy shoplifting a necklace and pointed him out to Ryan. He mouthed "Get him!" because Ryan was closest. The guy heard Ryan as he went for him and started to run. Ryan is a fast runner and he caught up with him quickly, did a flying karate kick to the back (knew those karate lessons would come in handy!) which brought the guy down. Then Ryan kneeled with his knee in the guy's back and his arm around his neck and pinned him there until the cops came. (I told him he should have offered to introduce him to Sydney! lol)
Everyone in the gift shop was applauding and when the cop watched the security video he looked at Ryan and said "Wow!" Ryan loved all of the praise.
I'll leave you with a picture of the obese Racoon at the zoo. Two days in a row he got stuck in a log! Dumb thing!



Wow - way to go Ryan! I know you're proud of him. :)
ReplyDeletethat is awesome!!! way to go Ryan!!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that you explained that last picture...I had no idea what it was!!!! hilarious!
What Ana amazing son you are raising!!!! Great story. And I loved the one about his firmed with the wrecked jag who thinks the royal wedding is boring. Too too funny!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow did you get that picture anyway!?!?!?!
ReplyDelete