We have a manhunt going on at our place - or rather a SNAKE hunt.
Ryan found a Chicken Snake outside yesterday. It was 4'4" long. His dad just happened to be home because his truck broke down. His dad is the one who is terrified of snakes and we were shocked when his dad told him he could keep it for a while and even put it in the aquarium in his bedroom (and not on the deck).
Evidently, Ryan didn't put something heavy enough on top of the screen because the thing escaped.
Ryan's Youth Group leader is teaching a class on Sunday afternoon's called "Every Man's Battle" about sexual purity and I've been adamant about Ryan going to it. We were all ready to leave the house for the class when Ryan discovered his snake was missing.
We turned the room upside down, frantically trying to find the thing quickly in order to get to the class on time.
No such luck.
Then Jim came inside and we had to warn him about being in the house. He really freaked. Was yelling at us and really angry. I wanted to take Ryan to his class and come home and look for the snake (I'm not afraid of them. Rodents are my big fear.), but Jim said Ryan couldn't go anywhere until the snake was found.
We practically dismantled the house and we still haven't found the thing!
Ryan's good friend has a 21 ft. python named "Fluffy" and he's house-trained. Roams the house all of the time and is more like a dog. THEY can't lose THEIR snake! Ours should have been BIGGER! lol
This was a snake Ryan found the other week - I'm not sure if it's the same one or not.



No comments:
Post a Comment
I just love it when you leave me comments because it shows me that you are thinking of me and reading my blog. Thanks for being a part of my life!