banner

Friday, May 27, 2011

Funny Face

Maybe some of you older ones will remember that old song "Funny Face" by Donna Fargo (1991).

Well, here's Ryan's funny face.


He was sad this morning when he got up.  He lost his job at the zoo again on Wednesday (It's been a terrible week in our household - a lot of bad things).   Long story.  But Ryan's been upset over mistreatment and we were talking about it.  I was telling him that the Bible has a lot of verses on the topic and says we are to pray for those who mistreat us.  He was leaning into his hands and I got teasing him about how funny he looked.  Then he started posing...

1 comment:

  1. Sorry it's been a bad week. At least Ryan has a good sense of humor! That will take him far.

    ReplyDelete

I just love it when you leave me comments because it shows me that you are thinking of me and reading my blog. Thanks for being a part of my life!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools