banner

Monday, February 7, 2011

Cookies

Ryan needed a dessert, so I made these chocolate chip cookies this afternoon.  I tried to Photoshop them and make the closer cookie clear with the others blurry, but it turned out the opposite!

When they were baking I noticed I couldn't smell the usual yummy smell.

I had forgotten to clean the oven when it really needed it and all I could smell was burning crumbs and spills from the oven.

It made me think of all of the blessings we miss because we haven't cleaned up the sin in our lives.  We need to confess our sins to God to remain clean and pure.  Then we can enjoy the blessings He has for us.

2 comments:

  1. The cookies look yummy! And I love your analogy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!

    I love the look of your new blog :)

    I was blocked from reading your blog for a while. Not really sure why...

    But, it is wonderful to catch up. I am praying for your marriage and for your family and for your health.

    Take care. Congrats on your weight loss :)

    ReplyDelete

I just love it when you leave me comments because it shows me that you are thinking of me and reading my blog. Thanks for being a part of my life!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools