Since the doctors now want me nebulizing my sinuses twice a day with Tobramycin, it is taking a chunk of my time. First I nebulize my lungs with albuterol, then I switch nebulizers to this one.
Sorry that it's blurry. I tried to clear it up a little with Photoshop but couldn't do much with a lousy picture!
Here I am, all lovely with no makeup and my hair not done, first thing in the morning.
I don't multi-task much when I'm doing this because the instructions are rather complicated. At least for me. They are:
- Take a deep breath.
- Place nostrils over holes in red topper.
- Take deeper breath and hold for 2-3 seconds.
- Move head away from nebulizer and exhale.
- Take normal breath of normal air.
- Take another breath and start over.
See what I mean? I've been kind of confused over the first three. If I've already taken a deep breath, how do I take a deeper breath on top of that?
Anyway, I nebulize a medicine that is an anti-inflammatory first, then rinse the cup and get another and start the Tobramycin.
At least it's helping. I don't have near the sinus pain that I had had before. Which is good since my out-of-pocket for these two meds are $220/mo and $59/mo.!!




Loving your new blog. I love this post. As you know I have significant sinus problems. I love hearing about different types of treatments. Hope it continues to provide relief!
ReplyDelete