I'm excited that we have some good clean Christian movies coming out this year! Right now The Grace Card is out. I haven't seen it yet myself because of the cost of movies. I'll just have to wait until it's in DVD, but I've heard great things about it from people who've been.
Here is a 2 minute trailer for The Grace Card.
Next, Soul Surfer is coming out in April, just a month away! I'm sure everyone remembers the girl who lost her arm to a shark and is back surfing. I didn't realize the strong Christian faith she and her family had. There are a lot of big names in this movie.
The trailer for Soul Surfer
Then, in September Courageous comes out. This is produced by the makers of Fireproof. (Sherwood). The theme of this movie seems like one that could really make an impact. I can't wait to see it.
The trailer is so new that it isn't on YouTube yet. Click here to see the trailer. http://www.courageousthemovie.com/


I hadn't heard of any of these movies. I'm encouraged to see 3 clean movies coming! Thanks for the info.
ReplyDeleteWe saw the Grace Card and it was really wonderful!
ReplyDeleteAnd we also pre~screened the Soul Surfer movie and it was great too.
Now we will anxiously await Courageous!
I agree we need more Christian movies out there to encourage people and to lead the unsaved to Christ, plus encouragement for Christians!
Linda @ Truthful Tidbits