I interrupt my series on my breakdown and hospital experience for a very important announcement!
LOL
Really, I wanted to show you this fantastic video.
I found out about these guys through the church where my son attends Youth Group. They just had a ladies retreat and evidently showed this particular video and I thought the illustrations and parallel were really great. This is about 9 minutes long, but I hope you take the time to watch it because it is really worth your time.
For more of their video's go to TheSkitGuys.com


These guys are excellent! Great video!
ReplyDeleteI just came over from Marcia's blog, 65 Roses for Marcia. What a wonderful video. I may share it on my blog sometime. Various members of our family has been involved in drama ministries over the years, and this was incredibly inspiring. Thank you so much for sharing.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Marcia---yes, that's my name too :-)