banner

Monday, March 21, 2011

Colors of Spring


I took this picture of the Judas Redbud tree outside our home.  It actually is our neighbors, but it sits right along the edge of our property.

Aren't the colors beautiful?  I didn't even need to use Photoshop to make this pretty.  I love the colors of Spring.

I'm sorry I've been absent a few weeks (I think!).  I've been extra busy and then we had to replace our computer and learn how to use it, then didn't have any computer for a few days...I'm just now getting caught up on things.

4 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous shot! I love the color of the flower against the bright blue sky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Springtime is a wonderful time of the year :-)

    Take care and have a great week :-)

    ~Ron
    ********

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous shot, you really have a talent withhotography, Missy. Praying for your health.

    ReplyDelete

I just love it when you leave me comments because it shows me that you are thinking of me and reading my blog. Thanks for being a part of my life!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools