banner

Thursday, March 24, 2011

New things

I feel like all I've been doing in the last week is spend money.  It's a good thing we already received our tax return or we'd be in serious trouble.

Our computer was dying on us and I was concerned that one of these times I wouldn't be able to get the monitor going again in order to do school, so we ordered a new one.  I am really enjoying this new one.  The Windows 7 took a while to get used to. I had loved XP, but they don't put that on new computers anymore.


The graphics are great and I am really enjoying seeing my pictures on it.  (I didn't take the one above!!!!)

The computer didn't work with our old printer.  My parents had used it and then passed it along to us, so I don't know how old it was.  So yesterday I had to go shopping for a new printer/copier/scanner.  At least they've come down a lot in price!  I got a nice HP at Sam's Club for $59.

After shopping I came home to find a message from my pharmacist.  "I keep running your Pancreaze through the computer and it keeps coming up with your amount being over $1,000.  You might want to call Humana and see what's up."  YIKES!

Well, apparently I've been in the Coverage Gap for the last 2 mos. and I didn't even know it.  That's why my prescriptions have been costing so much more.  Once I pay the $1,250. for my Pancreaze I will be near the end of the gap.  Thank God!

See what I mean about spending a lot of money in the last week?

I'm enjoying taking lots of pictures of the Spring beauty around and seeing them on the new computer, tho.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! But what a bummer about all the money going out. It would seem that the drug companies could figure out a way to lower those costs because no one can afford to put out that kind of money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about all the financial stuff...but you'll get your money's worth out of the computer for sure. The pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I identify with the financial challenges...to quote my mom,"if it is not one thing, it is another. Tie a knot and hang on."
    It does appear that nature is as pretty in your region of Georgia as in Middle Georgia..I am loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate that feeling of spending too much, hope things even out for you soon...so glad you are getting some shots and have some exciting new things !,

    ReplyDelete

I just love it when you leave me comments because it shows me that you are thinking of me and reading my blog. Thanks for being a part of my life!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools