A few weeks ago the Youth Group had the evening service at church and the Youth Pastor preached to parents on parenting. On being an example and if we aren't in line with God in our relationship, our kids won't be.
I determined to do better with my devotional and prayer life. So far I'm remembering and sticking to it.
I also was surprised with a Wii Fit Plus the other day. I'd been saving for it and then someone pitched in and helped me out. So between the new habits being set of having my devotional time with God first thing each morning, followed by the time on the Wii Fit Plus getting some exercise, I probably won't be on here as much for the next week. I just need to get some new habits established.


Hooray for you!
ReplyDeleteYAY for you!! I'm having a hard time setting aside time with God, to read devotions and his word. I get caught up in school life, and feel like if I have any free time I should be studying. I always have good intentions, but it doesn't always work out. But then it always kicks me in the butt. I've been working on it, and i greatly admire you. You've inspired me to work on it even more by reading this post.
ReplyDeleteLove your bumblebees sorry ipadnauto correct, the word was supposento be humbleness..rug,,and even more your getting blessed..hope another one show up soon..
ReplyDeleteOkay, Sharon, I have no idea what you just said?????
ReplyDeleteHi - I'm just checking in. Hope you are enjoying your break and the Wii Fit too!
ReplyDeleteFound you again from your comment on Mari's blog!! yea!!
ReplyDelete